January 1, 2012

Hey we are in 2012 !

The Mortal Coil - Song To The Siren.

Hey guys ! Here we are, 2012 !

I wish an Happy New Year to all my followers/readers and to everybody ! I wont set principles for the upcoming year that I won't be able to keep. So I'm just gonna try to blog more often & more regularly. For all the rest, just gonna keep taking photo, keep travelling (try to travel more ? - I just can't live without travelling).

I wish you also all the best for your-self, friends + family. I hope you had a great New Year's eve with all your loved ones. And never forget you were born this way, baby. Put your paws up for 2012 !

To give you a little background of the picture above, I took it in Rome in a thrift store on Via Del Governo Vecchio. This street is actually the street of the thrift stores, it's very cool and there are lots of stuff to find + buy ! I'm gonna make a special post with all the photos I took there, (very) soon I promise. And the song below is 'Song To The Siren' which was written by Tim Buckley and was released in 1970. It was covered by many musicians, here is the version by This Mortal Coil. I actually heard it for the first time in the David Lynch's 1997 film "Lost Highway". I love it. It's very relaxing, it could be a good way to start 2012...

Enjoy and feel free to let me know what do you think about it, about the blog and everything + what could I do to improve it and make it a better blog !

xo xo. DJG.

2 comments: